Friday, May 20, 2016

DEAD IN THE WATER

 Fortunately the above post title refers to the next book in the Mattie Winston series and not my writing career. I'm super excited about the cover, and happy to announce that it will be coming out in hardcover. Mattie's life is rapidly changing with her new role as mom to both her son, Matthew, and her stepdaughter, Emily. And things at the ME's office get shaken up in some frightening and exciting ways. Mark your calendars because you won't want to miss this exciting new chapter in Mattie's life. Look for it on the bookshelves come January 2017. And there will be at least two more books to follow. 


4 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

No "Stiff"? I guess a new title "series" goes with Mattie's new life. Can't wait to read it!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger beth amos said...

Yep, we decided to go in a different direction after exhausting the STIFF titles. I'm very excited about it.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Sherry said...

Just finished the series and can't wait for the next book. Thanks for great reads.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Sandra said...

I'm excited. I absolutely loved these books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home