Tuesday, July 02, 2013

The First Review for MURDER ON THE ROCKS


It's always a little nerve-wracking when you have a first title coming out, or any title for that matter. Will readers like it? Will reviewers be kind or cruel? Or worse yet, will they just ignore me? Will I become the laughing stock of the reading/writing community? That first review is key for me. If it's good , I can handle the bad, and I'm happy to say that my first review for MURDER ON THE ROCKS is a great one! It earned their highest rating. Here it is: “The first book in the Mack’s Bar Mystery series is a hit! Abbott keeps things fast and interesting, and her strong and likable heroine has a lot to deal with. Throw in a bunch of would-be crime-solving barflies, and you have the makings for a great ride.” – RT Book Reviews, 4.5 Stars, TOP PICK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home