Monday, April 25, 2011

Here is the cover for book #3 in the Mattie Winston series, Frozen Stiff, written under my pseudonym, Annelise Ryan. I like the inclusion of the Rubbish the cat and Hoover the dog, though their presence at the crime scene does make one wonder what sort of evidence contamination might occur!


And the good news is there will be at least two more books in the series. The contract has been signed, sealed, and delivered. Books number 4 (Lucky Stiff) and 5 (yet to be named) will be paperback originals.


More good news...or at least fun news, is that I will be sponsoring a contest to guess Mattie's real first name. It is revealed in Frozen Stiff but has been left out of the ARCs, so this summer readers and fans can play along and enter their guesses. The prizes? First prize is a laptop computer, the second prize will be a Nook or Kindle, and three more prizes will be awarded by random drawing from the pool of correct answers.


Stay tuned to this blog and the http://www.mattiewinston.com/ website (and Mattie's blog, which is linked on the site) for details of this contest, which is coming soon.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Patricia Gligor's Writers Forum said...

I read on mattiewinston.com that you had this blog and, even though you said that you haven't kept up with it, you also said that you intended to get back to it. So, I decided to leave you comment.
I read "Scared Stiff" and loved it. I can't remember ever laughing out loud as much as I did when I read your book. I'm eager to read "Working Stiff" and the newest, "Frozen Stiff."
I also read your bio and was surprised to see that we had so much in common in terms of our writing careers. I give you credit for sticking with it and I'm sure glad you did.
I've created my own writers blog recently and I mentioned your books on it. If you'd like to check it out, here's my link.
http://pat-writersforum.blogspot.com/2011/08/introduction.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home