Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Publishers Weekly Weighs In

It's nice to get any review from PW at all and nicer yet to get a decent one. To read what they wrote on WORKING STIFF, click here and scroll your way down to the mystery section. I'm not sure it accurately portrays the comedic nature of the work but I'm not complaining by any means. I like the term "crisp debut." And ironically, despite the comparison to Grey's Anatomy, I've never watched a single episode of the show. As for CSI on the other hand, I don't think there is any one of those in all its incarnations that I haven't seen.

On other fronts, I have yet another cover blurb, this one from Laura Levine, author of KILLER CRUISE: "Move over Stephanie Plum. Make way for Mattie Winston, the funniest deputy coroner to cut up a corpse since, well, ever. I loved every minute I spent with her in this sharp and sassy debut mystery."

Thanks so much, Laura! From a marketing standpoint, comparisons to Ms. Plum certainly can't hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home