Wednesday, March 04, 2009



Well, things are moving along toward the release of my first Mattie Winston mystery. I just finished doing the line edits and yesterday I received cover flats. I love the design, colors, and overall look of the cover. But it is a little strange to see my picture on the inside flap and a strange name on the front. On the back of the cover is a wonderful advanced praise quote from writer Carolyn Hart, whose latest mystery, Dare to Die, is due out this month: "Sassy, sexy, and suspenseful, Annelise Ryan knocks 'em dead in her wry and original Working Stiff." Thank you, Carolyn!

The scheduled release date is August 25, 2009 and the cover price is $22.00, but if you want to preorder the book from Amazon, you can snag it for a measly $14.96 here: http://www.amazon.com/Working-Stiff-Annelise-Ryan/dp/075823452X/

I'm about 3/4 of the way done with the first draft of book #2, Scared Stiff, though my first drafts tend to be pretty polished because I edit constantly as I write. I'm so enjoying these characters and already have ideas for book #3.

2 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Casey Freeland said...

Congratulations Beth. This is a terrific cover!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger beth amos said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home